The catheter is made of medical PU material and can be used once for bladder pressure measurement, internal canal pressure measurement, pressure conduction and bladder perfusion after fitting with the urodynamic instrument. The utility model can simultaneously measure urethral function and bladder pressure, reaching the definition of urethral testing instrument stipulated by the International Association for Urological Control.
PU biocompatibility catheter material, smooth insertion, X-ray impervious, the whole tube can be developed. It can be used to connect the pressure chamber interface of the pressure measuring tube with the pressure sensor to complete the function of measuring pressure or perfusion of the pressure measuring end, which is convenient for clinical operation. It can be used for drainage, positioning and marking, guiding the instrument into the ureter and supporting the ureter.
● Excellent biocompatible PU material (medical grade), with better flexibility and torsion resistance.
● Fully integrated flow-thru component design simplifies filling and debubbling.
● The pressure-measuring tube is placed quickly and safely.
● Color connection tube for easy identification.
● Clearly shows up in X-ray.
|Properties||Medical Polymer Materials & Products||Coating||Hydrophilic|
|Specification||Kink resistance, Good biocompatibility||Connector||Male Luer adaptor, Female Luer adaptor|